Friday, December 25, 2009

Loving Isay and Jason

Now to more cheerful things than my previous post. :D

I never thought I could get this addicted to a Pinoy reality show as I am now with Pinoy Big Brother Double-up (PBBDU) Edition of ABS-CBN.

It's been the nth season of the show but I am more hooked with this than the previous ones. As in I would like to know what's going on with the housemates almost 24/7. This is because of the love I'm seeing between 2 housemates Jason and Melissa (Isay as how Jason fondly calls her).

They're from 2 different provinces and surprisingly they hit it off from the time they got together in one house of the show. And as what we've read and heard from Jason himself, he's almost decided to quit the show until Isay arrived. Isay definitely had done something good for Jason for we started seeing him laugh and became more open. You have to watch the show to know why many of us love hearing and seeing him laugh.

I don't wanna narrate the details of how they got so close but I just wanna say that what I'm seeing from them helps me believe again in the magic of love. Though it's making me wish again that I could find my own 'Jason', it's really a refreshing sight watching them. I really get affected each time they're not talking to each other for some silly reasons or not. And I really get so 'kilig' watching their 'lambingans' and 'karinyo brutal' they give to each other.

And I am hoping and praying that what they're having right now is for real and not just because they're just lonely inside Big Brother's house.

*sigh*...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?