Friday, December 19, 2008

angels

Was able to see my older brother's kids yesterday. The kids are with my sister-in-law and my brother visits them occasionally.

It's been almost a year since I last saw them. And now they've grown-up! The eldest, Chokie, wasn't there. He's with his friends daw...At 8 yrs old may barkada na! hehehe...So, I've only seen Iya, Twoie, and the twins Alfred and Albert (whom my kuya denies as his).

My tita and I are just so glad with their behaviors. The "po" and "opo" are instilled. And how pretty/cute they are when they smile!

I'm amazed with how Alfred is like an angel with his smile and innocence when he talked to us. He was the one who's "madaldal" yesterday coz Albert just woke up and was very quiet. Their ate Twoie was kinda "pa-KSP", hiding from us and then talking out of nowhere. Ate Iya is shy but she smiled a lot. I am just glad that she and her Kuya Chokie are doing very well in school.

I hope and pray they'll continue to be angels for their mom and the people around them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?