Wednesday, December 26, 2007
to update....
I don't want to end the year without a post for December in this blog.
Though I honestly, don't know what to say nor how to describe my past days, I still wanna post here...even if it's a nonsense entry (what's new, right?) LOL
I was a little surprised the past 2 days when I didn't cry...I was kinda expecting I would especially when I realized I'll be spending Christmas day practically alone...
I guess, I am that numb already.
Is my heart slowly turning into a stone? For it's somehow easier for me to disregard others suggestions/recommendations/comments on how I should feel about something.
Don't be misled. I am still the "emotional/sentimental/sensitive" me...
All I'm saying here is that it seems like I have developed my ability of ignoring things/people.
Good or bad, deadma na lang muna ako..... :-|
Though I honestly, don't know what to say nor how to describe my past days, I still wanna post here...even if it's a nonsense entry (what's new, right?) LOL
I was a little surprised the past 2 days when I didn't cry...I was kinda expecting I would especially when I realized I'll be spending Christmas day practically alone...
I guess, I am that numb already.
Is my heart slowly turning into a stone? For it's somehow easier for me to disregard others suggestions/recommendations/comments on how I should feel about something.
Don't be misled. I am still the "emotional/sentimental/sensitive" me...
All I'm saying here is that it seems like I have developed my ability of ignoring things/people.
Good or bad, deadma na lang muna ako..... :-|