Friday, November 02, 2007

yes, this is one of those s***s...

How does being alone and being lonely differ from each other?

Can someone feel both of them?

What should one do when despite trying his/her best to keep himself/herself busy, the feeling of emptiness creeps in?

This is another sad/senti post. I want to apologize to all who will be able to read this, but then again, if anyone had noticed, seemed like I write easily whenever I feel this way. :(

It's like I can't express myself in words whenever I feel happy. Yes, I do feel happy naman at times. Or it's just that I can't give time to write or was too busy being happy that I cannot post about it. Oh well...

This might be so pointless/senseless. I really don't know what to say. It's just that I feel like typing away. Yes, I'm bothered right now. Not sure if I can write about it.

Sigh....yes, i'm at this phase again. :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?