Saturday, October 20, 2007
Dreading tomorrow
Aside from getting nervous as tomorrow's lector/commentator for my cousin's wedding mass, I somehow dreaded another event of this like.
I'm one-year older than Ellis and I'm getting paranoid again about relatives (adults and kids alike) asking or teasing me when I'll follow suit. I've already written here that I am now accepting the possibility that I might never marry nor find someone who'll really love me like how the princes feel for their princesses, leading men for their leading ladies, etc.
I am now starting to practice how to answer them with confidence and conviction. I just hope I'll pull it through and would make them appreciate more what I've become with or without a Significant Other (S.O.). That is without hearing anyone from them asking why or what's wrong.
So help me, God.
I'm one-year older than Ellis and I'm getting paranoid again about relatives (adults and kids alike) asking or teasing me when I'll follow suit. I've already written here that I am now accepting the possibility that I might never marry nor find someone who'll really love me like how the princes feel for their princesses, leading men for their leading ladies, etc.
I am now starting to practice how to answer them with confidence and conviction. I just hope I'll pull it through and would make them appreciate more what I've become with or without a Significant Other (S.O.). That is without hearing anyone from them asking why or what's wrong.
So help me, God.