Sunday, September 02, 2007

a private person

I have more than one blog.

When I started “blogging”, mga 2 years ago, I’d wanted to be organized with my entries…One blog for everyday events, one for short posts lang (sana), and one for more serious stuff about my so-called life.

I think there are still a lot of things my friends don’t really know about me. I’m not the type who will openly talk about myself, even if it’s just how my day was, especially when I’m not asked. I’d like to believe that I’m a good listener, but a bad ‘talker’ or conversationalist (whichever is correct).

That’s one reason why I gave the links to my blogs, especially this one, to a very few people. Those who I really trust and want to know how my life was…is.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?