Monday, October 10, 2005

MOVE ON!!!

How do you know that you’ve learned your lessons in life well? What are the tests given for you to realize that you’ve finally done the right thing?

For a stubborn person like me, I don’t seem to learn my lessons in life very well. Why? Coz certain things have happened in my life which were almost the same in nature (same situations, same reactions from me, same results a.k.a. hurting myself in the process and in the end). Still, I haven’t really learned how to correct those mistakes…

I’m sure, my report card on life would bear a lot of red-inked ratings. I would be required to take the same “courses/subjects” over and over again. That’s how stubborn I am. That’s my nature that I can’t seem to correct.

I really have to learn how to move on…to move forward…for me to be free and be happy.

So, help me, God.

Comments:
you can do it, mitch ;)

just don't put to much pressure on yourself. learn how to enjoy whatever you have right now. enjoy without the question "what if..." and soon you'll get used to it.

:)
 
*too much pala
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?