Monday, August 15, 2005

Am I Really In?

This is in relation to what I've posted in this link: SL

Well, up to this time, I am still in shock with this. I am about to take the sport I love really seriously now, I think. 'Til now, I'm not sure if I should back out or what.

Ok, ok...Have to cut this intro short. Okay...Here goes...I'll be joining a training pool soon!!! It will start sometime in October!!!

I am, of course, ecstatic with this. And, believe me, this required a lot of thinking from me!!! (Maybe this is one of the reasons why I got sick last week...LOL)

Many things came to mind (and are still coming!). Paranoia (which can be equated to Anticipation), doubt, excitement, jitters get into me from time to time!

I really can't go into details right now even if I wanted to so much. *a long, deep sigh*


Comments:
sometime in october???? is this the same training that i'd be joining???? tapos october pa?????
 
mae, hindi po...iba...baka nga magback-out ako dun eh... =(
 
mitch,what's stopping you? weigh the pros and cons :) tapos if you can truly commit to it, if you have the budget, then gogogo!
 
daday, i backed out yung sa baddicts' training coz this one i mentioned sa blog's will take 6 mos daw....

thanks for reminding me about the budget....i have to confirm it pa pala....hehehehe
 
6 mos? hmmm... bet it's another career... hehehe
 
oo nga mae, eh..

kaya medyo natakot ako and tinanong ko sarili ko kung seseryosohin ko na talaga 'tong laro na 'to....hay naku!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?