Saturday, July 02, 2005

My "Berks"



These are my berks! c",)

They are the Gatchalian kids! They are Bobby, Rissa, Iya, Twoie, Sereena, Elaine, and Chokie (the little boy in a yellow shirt). The one in the middle pic's the latest addition. His name's Eliezer.

I hang out with them whenever I have the chance. I'd sleep, play, joke, and eat with them. And how I love to do those things with them even by just simply talking/chatting with them.

I also love it when they hug me! Some would even give me a hard time to let go.

With them, I can forget anything especially things that bother or troubled me. With them, I always wish I'm a child again. No worries, no pressures. Always loved, protected, and guided.

Oh well, isip-bata pa rin naman ako hanggang ngayon, eh. c",)

Comments:
cheers to that! hahaha! :))
 
ngek! nag-agree ang loka...hehehehe.... c",)
 
kala ko youngest sa mga gatchalian si Jay. nasan na yun?
 
naman naman!

siya po ang eldest sa amin! hahaha...

well, nung huli namin siyang nakita ni mae, kalbo pa rin...:D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?