Thursday, June 02, 2005

Who am I?

I'm already in my late twenties, but, still living with my aunt's family. Why? 'Coz I'm afraid of living alone. I'm the only one who's unmarried amongst 3 siblings. Both of them have their own families and sadly, I have to say that I'm closer with my cousins and friends than the two of them. I'm partly at fault 'coz I kinda chose a life apart from them. Not that I didn't try otherwise, though. Let's just say that there were certain events in our lives that led me away.

And it's undeniable that I consider most of my friends my family. They are mostly my long-time friends (since I was 13) and there are some that I just met a few years back.

My faults include being so sensitive and possessive of those people who are close to me. There's also my tendency of being over-protective of them. Oftentimes forgetting that they're already grown-up and could be more matured than me. I'm so greatful of them for accepting me and these faults that I've just mentioned. There are still more and I'm still trying to overcome/correct them. Of course, with a 'little' help from my friends.

Lately, I came up with the best way to describe myself: SIMPLY COMPLICATED. I may look or project to be a very simple person, but, I can indeed be a complicated one. I wouldn't dare to explain how that happened 'cause I myself couldn't understand it most of the time.

And there's a song that best fit me! Try to listen to Matchbox 20's song Unwell (especially the Chorus part) and you'll somehow have a grasp of my personality. c",)

This is how I can answer the question 'who am I?'. If you'll ask some of my friends, I'm sure they'll basically have the same answer as mine. Ü

Comments:
"You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it."

"The most important in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into. And sometimes it's the one you make for yourself."

- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

*wink*
 
hmmmm....

hmmmm....

*thinking*

hmmmm.....
 
hmmm.. ba? hahaha!

i've been away from my family since I was twelve. And since then I am not used to spending time with my so-called "family", but of course I make time for them. They are not who I am but but they make up my whole being. ;)

We define what FAMILY is. We find our way to that definition of FAMILY... ;)

as for STITCH:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

;)

As for being who you are... well.. I like you (hehe ang lagay e ehehe). You can't please everybody but as long as you know you're not stepping into someone else's foot... walk proud about yourself.

:)
 
hahahaha...ayuz!

i know the importance of a family. Yun nga lang, iba ang lumalabas na nakagisnan kong pamilya ko...mga tita't pinsan ko.

ever since i can remember, any talk about family makes me cringe. basta it does.

i'm just glad that i've somehow grew up and got over that ugly feeling. c",)

mae, now i understand why si stitch ka rin. hehehe...akala ko kasi dahil na naman sa paglamon, eh. hahahahaha
 
si jughead yun mitch e :))
 
naisip ko rin yun pero halos pareho lang naman sila eh...=P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?