Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh, brother...

While I was having dinner last night, we're watching the 'teleserye' entitled "Mga Anghel na Walang Langit".

I was holding back my tears while eating 'coz I didn't want them to see me crying for they'll surely laugh at me. What got into me? Well, the episode last night was about Jeboy, a streetkid, who's looking for his younger sister Gigi. It's his birthday and he can't help but reminisce the past years where he spent it with her. He even made a birthday wish that they would both get to spend each birthday together. Unfortunately, last night's the first time that wish wouldn't come true. Even Gigi, who has been adopted, can't help but think and dream of her Kuya Jeboy. She even bought a gift for him even without knowing where he is.

Well, the story reminded me of my Kuya. There was a time in our lives that we're starting to get close with each other. We'd watch movies and/or eat out together. But, I got depressed when things turned around. I can't really describe the feeling, but, it surely hurt a lot.

There'll be times that I'd hate him, and there'll be times that I'd miss him.

I'm sorry, if it seemed that all I've written here were sad stories. I'm hoping that very soon, I'll come up with one which is in a happier note.

I'm still good. c",)

Comments:
pssst... pwede magtanong?
 
hanupoyun? (careful, careful...hehehe)
 
pwede?
 
natanong mo na, eh....hehehehe
 
pede malaman sagot? hehehe
 
hahahaha....nakow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?